Watch Buyers

Buy ~ Sell ~ Pawn


Watch Specialists!

Here at Superior Exchange we buy,sell and Pawn on basically all types of watches from Rolex to Patek Phillippe to Movado. Our pawnbrokers are customer service driven Jewelry & Watch Buyers with an ultimate goal of finding the highest possible value in each and every watch we come across. Our accuracy in the evaluation ensure higher payouts than most in the industry. Each one of our professionals are highly trained in the watch buying industry and will always pay you the highest amount of cash possible. Feel free to call and make an appointment, we have private evaluating rooms, however;  it is not necessary to make an appointment you can just stop by. We pay top dollar for watches every time. Come down and see us today for the highest payouts in the industry!


Our Range

When it comes to watches the range of value is enormous. Over 90% of all watches sold every year fall into the “Dollar Market” and sell for $50 or less. The other 10% is made up of the “Mid-Range Market” and the “Luxury Market”. The mid range generally sells for $50-$1000, whereas the luxury market can range from $1000 to $100,000 and more. Superior Exchange is unmatched in the watch buying industry and are fully equipped to buy or Pawn on any watch as we have no cash limits.



Luxury Watch Buyers

Luxury watches are generally broken up into 3 categories. Luxury, High Luxury and Extreme Luxury. Some of the brands in these categories like Rolex can have a $1000 watch as well as a $50,000 watch, placing it in multiple categories. Luxury watches need trained professionals like Superior Exchange to evaluate them as they are highly valuable and have the most amount of fakes. Here are a few of the rare brands we buy, sell and Pawn on: A.T. Cross, Alfex, Baume & Mercier, Boccia, Bolgari, Chopard, Corum, Delma, Dunhill, Ebel, Fortis, Franchi Menotti, Franck Muller, Gevril, Girard-Perregauz, Jacques Edho, Longines, Krieger, Aurice Lacroix, Michaelis, Michel Herbelin, Rado, Raymond Weil, Roven Dino, Sinn, Torrini, Tudor, Van Cleef & Arpels, Wenger, Whittnauer & Zodiac.


The most common Luxury Watches we see:

  • Rolex
  • Cartier
  • Tag Heuer
  • Omega
  • Alfred Dunhill
  • Nobel Paragon
  • Piaget
  • Progress
  • Saint-Honore
  • Harry Winston
  • Daniel Roth
  • Versace
  • IWC
  • Bertolucci
  • Breguet
  • A.T Cross
  • Jaeger LeCaultre
  • Vacheron Constantin
  • Lange and Sohne
  • BlancPain
  • Breguet
  • Patek Philippe


Low to Mid-Range Watch Buyers

Mid-Range watches include most “Department Store” brands and “Designer” brands. They have great sounding names and will usually look attractive.  However, the inner components to them are cheap which make them rather inexpensive. We see a wide variety of these types come through our doors, and if in great working condition will Pawn against them. Here are a few of the low to mid-range watches we buy, sell and Pawn on: Michele Jordi, Anne Klein, Peugeot, Bill Blass, Pulsar, Caravelle, Robert Lee Morris, Cristian Geneve,  Croton, Elgin, Swiss Army, Esquire, Waltham, Fortis, Yves Saint Laurent, Jules & Jurgensen.


Most Common:

  • Movado
  • Invicta
  • Relic
  • Gucci
  • Burberry


Watch Info

Most of the watches that Superior Exchange buys, sells, and Pawns on are men’s watches. It’s actually about 75% depending on the store. The other 25% we buy, sell and Pawn on are woman’s watches, antique watches and pocket watches. With our professionalism, accuracy and continuously high payouts we have proven to be unmatched watch buyers in our industry and always take care of our customers. Come see for yourself!